Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Update
Just to give you an update on my leg. I had an MRI last Thursday that showed that I had 2 stress fractures/injuries in my right leg. One was just below my knee and one about mid-shin. Both have healed but the pain is still there. The current doctor (the 4th that I've seen) seems to think that I now have tendonitis in my leg but who knows, I'm not sure what to think right now.
Also Sally has a ganglion cyst on her big toe which will require her to have surgery sometime in the near future. It will be a day surgery and they will have to put her completely under. Needless to say I'm a little terrified even though I know it’s not life threatening (Jeremy a little help here to calm my nerves) but I'm confident that everything will be just fine.
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She will do awesome!! I almost freaked when Madelyn had her first surgery. How are you btw. It was fun to see you all at the kids expo!!
Post a Comment