"Come what may and LOVE IT." - Joseph B Wirthlin
I need all the help I can get!
Those pictures are too sweet! I can't believe how big Brooklyn is getting. How time flies!
aw, cute pictures! gabe loves to help around the house - he's already taking after his clean freak of a mother! and YES - i am preggo again!!! i'll probably do a post soon. we're due right before christmas. :) hooray!!!
I'm sorry you missed our Girl's Night, but it looks like a great trip!
What a blast to be able to go & spend a week or two with Nana. It looks like you had a great time. Let's get the girls together now that you are back!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I need all the help I can get!
Those pictures are too sweet! I can't believe how big Brooklyn is getting. How time flies!
aw, cute pictures! gabe loves to help around the house - he's already taking after his clean freak of a mother! and YES - i am preggo again!!! i'll probably do a post soon. we're due right before christmas. :) hooray!!!
I'm sorry you missed our Girl's Night, but it looks like a great trip!
What a blast to be able to go & spend a week or two with Nana. It looks like you had a great time. Let's get the girls together now that you are back!
Post a Comment