Saturday, June 21, 2008

Trip to Oregon

We're up here in Oregon right now and I wanted to post some pictures so Mr. Incredible could see what we've been up to. Sally has had a lot of fun with her Aunts and Grandparents. She loves it when Grampy Carpy talks like Donald Duck, is Nana's shadow, loves playing Barbies with her Aunt Laura and played in a fountain with Aunt Carol and Uncle Geoff. We've had a fun filled trip and we're only half way done. I don't have picasa up here so there will be a lot of pictures. I'll put them on different blogs though. Unpacking her carry-on onto Nana's kitchen floor
Who cares if she looks like this though
Soup is very yummy
I went down this slide when I was in Elementary School (20+ years ago)
And the race is on with Laura winning by a hair :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Laura left me in the dust. She has been practicing the 100M run for Special Olympics. She's fast.