Oh man I am cracking up! That second video was classic. I love your back yard! That's so nice to have such a big place for Brooklyn to run around. Hey did you know Julie Demming is moving to SLC for six months starting in July? We should all get together. I'll keep you posted.
3 comments:
Very cute!
I had to make my blog private. If you would like to still view it, e-mail me at dallrc@aol.com
Thanks!
I love the army crawl all the way down the slip and slide to the pool.
Oh man I am cracking up! That second video was classic. I love your back yard! That's so nice to have such a big place for Brooklyn to run around. Hey did you know Julie Demming is moving to SLC for six months starting in July? We should all get together. I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment