There is a really Doughnut place in downtown Portland that I've never been to but have heard a lot about so on Monday before we picked my mom up from the airport we went and got a dozen YUMMY doughnuts! We saw one that had bacon on it, we didn't get it though :) Anything pink was Sally's favorite and she wanted the one with bubble gum on it. They had cereal and candy crushed up on them, yummy goodness on the inside and sprinkles EVERYWHERE. It was AWESOME!!
Did you know that donuts are my favorite thing to eat in the entire world!! I haven't had one for 3 months, I keep telling myself once I get to my goal weight I will reward myself with a donut!!! Reading your post makes me want to jump in the car and go get a jelly filled donut:)
1 comment:
Did you know that donuts are my favorite thing to eat in the entire world!! I haven't had one for 3 months, I keep telling myself once I get to my goal weight I will reward myself with a donut!!! Reading your post makes me want to jump in the car and go get a jelly filled donut:)
Post a Comment