Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BEACH!!!

We made one of our days a BEACH DAY!!! Sally kept asking when we were going to go but the weather never looked nice enough till one day the weather man said it was going to be in the 80's. It was a PERFECT day! I wanted to take a walk at Cannon Beach, eat lunch at a place called Mo's and then go play in the water at Indian Beach. I thought that Mo's was really close to Haystack Rock so we parked in downtown Cannon Beach and then headed out. Well Mo's was actually on the other side of Haystack Rock and we ended up walking over 2 miles...OOOPPS! Oh well the lunch was AMAZING! Then we walked/took the shuttle back to get the car and headed to Indian Beach. Again the weather was perfect, the tide was high so there was a ton of surfers and HUGE waves close to shore. Sally got on Poulsen's shoulders and the waves still hit her (Poulsen is 6'8" just in case you didn't know). I know that the Oregon Coast is usually freezing and no one goes in the water but it was so hot out of the water that going it was TOTALLY worth it. I couldn't have asked for a better day with the family!
 
We made one of our days a BEACH DAY!!! Sally kept asking when we were going to go but the weather never looked nice enough till

1 comment:

Nana said...

Great pictures of the beach.