...I met the man of my dreams! We met down in Provo while we were both going to UVSC, we were at a ward FHE activity. Our story in a nutshell after that goes like this; I teased him, he blew me off to watch Macgyver, I went and found him, he provided a piggyback ride and then from that moment on has been my protector :)Poulsen I wouldn't trade these past 10 years for anything! Thank you for putting up with my moodiness, spastic personality, and so much more. Thank you for teaching me about kindness, patients, silliness, and much more WONDERFUL things!! I'm continually at awe at what you can do and what you do for our family. You still give me butterflies and make me laugh daily!! I'm so grateful for you! Happy 10 years Harry...we did it!
4 days after we met at Poulsen's family reunion
Poulsen would fall asleep at our house and I played a joke on him one time
I love love love your story. :) I also love love love the pictures. 10 years. Craziness. We should celebrate. Well, we need to have you guys over for fun times anyway. ;)
2 comments:
cute pics! :)
I love love love your story. :) I also love love love the pictures. 10 years. Craziness. We should celebrate. Well, we need to have you guys over for fun times anyway. ;)
Post a Comment