Poulsen and I don't have a lot of days off at the same time, and especially weekend days, but this past week our free day ended up being on Saturday...you know the day where more people go out for dates and such. Well our
VERY FUN friends, Chris and Vanda, invited us to go to the shooting range with them, a night conversing with other adults and we get to shoot guns
WE WERE IN! Poulsen had only shot little guns before and I had never held a loaded gun in my hands,
EVER, but we both caught on really fast and now Mr. Incredible would like to buy his own gun. I'm pretty sure that last night was the
BEST date night we've had in a long time thanks to Chris and Vanda!

We all took turns shooting targets with the rifle

Then we went to the glock 40 and the targets became more fun to shoot at. Everyone was shooting for the ninja in the black except me I was shooting for the girl. Chris got the girl in the head on his first shot :) That was funny.

Vanda and me

Chris and Poulsen
2 comments:
So were you aiming for the guy in black or the girl in pink?
I didn't mean for that comment to be anonymous.
Post a Comment