Dear Apple - Thank you for making such a small ipod that I can clip to my shirt so I can listen to awesome, motivating music instead of the sound of others grunting on the treadmill next to me. I started my music and before I knew it my miles were up and I didn't think about my ankle once. Distractions are really nice but can you work on something that will make my first mile easier, it always seems to be the hardest mile.
Thanks-
Me
Dear Poulsen - I can't forget you in my 'thank you' letters for you are the one who bought me my headphone adapter so I could use my awesome ipod shuffle without screaming and pulling out my hair. If not for you I would probably be less motivated to hit the gym. You are my hero! Thanks a million for always thinking of me first!
Love Always and Forever
Your Sweatheart...I mean Sweetheart
No comments:
Post a Comment