Poulsen and I signed up for a 1/2 marathon, the same one we do every year, to help "motivate" us to work out, like we've done in years past, but this year it isn't working for me. My ankle is still a tweaked, I'm seeing the doctor this Wednesday though, so I don't want to run on it and even getting to the gym on days I don't work is challenging. Not so much because I'm busy with other stuff but mostly because I don't have motivation to do it, AKA LAZINESS. Well all of this is going to change because I have this whole week off, well until Friday night, and my goal is to hit the gym every day this week at 9am. I have set a schedule for Sally and myself to turn OFF the TV and computer so our brains don't turn into oatmeal, that's what I told her so she would be a little "scared" to watch too much TV, and so my belly doesn't grow any bigger. I'll get back to you at the end of the week to give a full report but as of today I'm 1 for 1 and I FEEL GREAT!

2 comments:
I love the cartoons.
Too bad we don't go to the same gym, we could motivate eachother!!! Here's my motivation for today. You go at 9, I am going at 10--we will get a fantastic workout and show off our awesome six packs, flat stomachs, and toned arms and legs when we all go to Cowabunga Bay this summer. (OK so you will have all of those features, I will just look blah....) Have a great workout this week!!!!!
Post a Comment