Friday, October 31, 2008
Mr. Incredible
CAUTION: IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ MUSHY, LOVEY DOVEY NOTES ABOUT MY HUSBAND DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER AND PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT POST. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Jeff is Mr. Incredible this year for Halloween and I wanted to let everyone know how truly incredible he is, I have even started calling him that around the house. Mr. Incredible is such a hard working man and I swear he really does have super powers. He is working full time and going to school full time taking the hardest load of classes (most school's don't recommend that you take anatomy, physiology, and chemistry all in one semester) while getting great grades! Above that Mr. Incredible comes home and still has energy and a good attitude to play with his girls! He gives Brooklyn her bath and puts her to bed so I can have some "alone" time and does it all with 6 hours of sleep on some nights. He is always smiling, never complains, comforts me on my "high maintenance" days, and he still gives me butterflies when he kisses me. He is my soul mate, my best friend, my superhero, and he is above all my Mr. Incredible. I love you babe!
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so great! Good for you Mr. Incredible!! Keep up the great work! (at home, at school, and at play)
Post a Comment