Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looking Back

We went to see the witches at Gardner Village yesterday and it brought back memories of all the times we have gone before. I think that the first time we went was about 3 year ago when my sister invited us. I thought it would be fun to look back and see how much Sally has grown and changed in the last 2 years (because I don't have pictures from 3 years ago). I also wanted to compare the dress she was wearing because we also bought it for her 2 years ago. I think it's fun to go down memory lane! Fall of 2006 December 2007 October 2008 October 2006 October 2007 October 2008

2 comments:

Nick + Briana said...

Wow I cannot believe how big Brooklynn is getting! She's sure grown since we last saw her! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun! That's funny you think of us everytime you go to Walmart! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, it has been a while. Hope all is well with you!