Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

This was the 4th Annual Poulsen Sibling Halloween Party! Every year we have a grown-up Halloween party and I think this year was the most fun. We have all different kinds of soup, go on a road rally, have a costume contest, and tons of games. Mr. Incredible made our costumes this year and was so proud of them, and he should be we got first place in the costume contest. Everyone's costumes were great this year and the photo scavenger hunt was a big hit! We're already planning our costumes for next year :) Mr Incredible, Elasta Girl and Giselle Giselle The group of crazy misfits The siblings (minus Jer and Talli)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Your costumes turned out great! I am seriously laughing my head off at everyone elses costumes. I recognize most from last year, but it looks like a few new faces. Wish we could have made it!

Jenny said...

ok, those are the coolest costumes EVER! way to go jeffer for making them!