Sally out grew her old bike before she really learned how to ride it but luckily we found another one for a good price. She is really getting the hang of it and with the warmer weather we'll have plenty of time to keep practicing.
Can you please tell me how and where you go to put all your pictures in this format? I have searched and searched and can't find a way to do this. I love the way it condenses the pics. Please let me know. I finally just gave up and made a slideshow. It is frustrating when you have a lot of pictures to blog and my post just drags on. kind of like the way I am dragging on about this topic. ha ha. Love ya
1 comment:
Can you please tell me how and where you go to put all your pictures in this format? I have searched and searched and can't find a way to do this. I love the way it condenses the pics. Please let me know. I finally just gave up and made a slideshow. It is frustrating when you have a lot of pictures to blog and my post just drags on. kind of like the way I am dragging on about this topic. ha ha. Love ya
Post a Comment