Sunday, May 4, 2008
Random Thoughts
So I was listening to sport radio the other morning on the way to the gym and they were talking about how some Jazz fans will wait till after midnight after games at the Energy Solutions Arena to get some players to sign autographs. As I was listening to this I thought "They are crazy to wait till after midnight in the rain sometimes just for an autograph" and then a memory that I have suppressed for 10 years came rushing back to me. When I was in high school and lived in Portland Jermaine O'Neal played for the Blazers and lived close to my house. I liked a guy who LOVES the Blazers and his birthday was coming up so I thought it would be nice to get him basketball signed by Jermaine O'Neal. So I waited till he came home and approached him on his driveway (stalker in every sense of the word I know) but he was actually really super cool about it. He signed the ball and I was on my way. Needless to say I have grown up a TON over the last 10 years and I'm nothing like that girl anymore (marriage and a kid will do that to you I guess) Just thought I would share this embarrassing (but now looking back on it somewhat amusing) memory with you all :)
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow how embarrassing. Not really. That is a cute story. Does your hubby ever get jealous that you didn't stalk another man for him? He..he..he.
Post a Comment