Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Party and Easter

Poulsen had a birthday shout HOORAY! I didn't get any pictures though, the good wife I am. We both worked on Friday night while Sally had a sleepover at her cousins house. We both got home at the same time and slept till about 1pm of Poulsen's b-day and I took him shopping to get some new shirts. We went to dinner that night at his cousins restaurant downtown call The Copper Onion, check it out it's AWESOME, with almost all the adult in his family. It was really nice for the adults to get together and have a conversation without the little kids interrupting :) After dinner, yum yum, we went to our friends, The Gappmayer's, house to watch THE FIGHT! And as always Joidee was so awesome and had THE best food. I even got a spinning hug out of Burke at the end of the night, long story but I was SO excited!!! Sally had another sleepover with her cousins on Saturday too so Poulsen and I partied all night, or until the fight was over and the Gappmayer's kicked us out because it was getting late :). On Sunday we had a party at Poulsen's parents house with his whole family. His sister made him another spectacular cake, gotta love Julee's cakes! We witnessed Dr. Jeremy stitch up his son's, Zack, head and had so much fun hanging out! Ok so these pictures are out of order and some are from my cell phone but oh well :)
The Birthday boy and me (I did get one picture) Sally ready for Easter Egg hunting
New favorite accessory
Easter Basket
I LOVE Sally in the corner My Silly Sally Daddy and Sally on one of our walks
Surgery in the living room, just kidding it was only stitches Happy Birthday to my 2 most favorite people in this whole wide world! I LOVE you to the moon and back a million times!
The AWESOME Cake!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so glad you came over! And last week too! The next morning Jarom woke up and said, "Where's Janet? I love Janet." So even though he was all shy with you, you still won his heart. ;)He also asked about you today too! He said "Where's Janet? She's at work." Too cute! Counting down the days till you guys move in next to us...... :)It would be so fun.....

Anonymous said...

Oh and I am pretty sure Jarom thinks Jeff is a bear. He kept saying, "Where is Jeff Bear?" Or since we call jarom JarBear, he just assumes we should call Jeff, Jeff Bear? :)