Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This and That

This is the stuff that we've been doing since the new year. Sally LOVES her art studio and sitting in her pink chair while watching TV
My Sister-in-law Julee makes these AWESOME cakes check out her website www.letthemeatcakebakery.vpweb.com
New Years Eve
Jeremy and Talli on New Years Eve
Jeremy feeding Hunter
Sally holding Hunter
We just LOVE this little guy!
Can't you tell even Mr. Incredible LOVE Hunter!
Holli and Brayden had a Mickey Mouse pinata for New Years Eve
My mom and Laura Lou had a layover in Salt Lake coming from Rapid City and going to Portland, we had lots of fun in our short time
Silly Sally with her Aunt Laura Lou

1 comment:

angelicindy said...

Looks like a fun New Years Eve! I love that Micky pinata; I bet it was filled with all sorts of wonderful, exciting things :). By the way, I love your blog layout! It's seriously cute.