Friday, January 22, 2010

Craft Night

I went to the craft store today to get Sally paper that would be better for water colors and felt inspired to be crafty tonight. I bought Sally a bag that we could decorate and use for all her church stuff and I really wanted to try making some of those flower clips. I looked it up on youtube.com and bought some semi cheap flowers and tried it out. Man I only wish I would have tried this sooner, Sally would have been sportin some awesome hair clips earlier. She was in bed by the time I finished with them that I couldn't take a picture with her wearing one but you get the idea :) Sally tried her new water color skills out tonight on the paper I bought her and she also had a friend over this afternoon to play and they painted some stuff. Wow I don't know the last time we had a big craft night but it was lots of fun.
Sally's little thing she painted with her friend
Sally's new church bag that she helped make
Taking a break from crafts to sing a Hannah Montana song with her mike
Flower clips (pink of course)

2 comments:

Nana said...

It looks as if you had a great time with these crafts.

angelicindy said...

That's so fun! I love doing crafts with kids because it's awesome to watch their creativity :)