Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

You know it's Christmas time in our house when... The Christmas tree is up
There is a new Christmas dress and picture taken in front of the Christmas tree
The Christmas lights come out of the garage...
...and go on the house
We got to the annual Festival of Trees
We start making a gingerbread house...
...and finish it.
Plus trying to find hiding places for Christmas presents, making Christmas cookies, making a trip to temple square PLUS listening to Christmas music 24/7...I LOVE Christmas season!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas time too! :) I love the pictures, cute dress for Sally! If you want some friends to go with you to temple square to look at the lights, I think I know some that have 2 cute boys......:)

angelicindy said...

It's fun to hear about others' traditions. I heard that Temple Square went gree this year for their decorations. You'll have to let me know if you see any difference.