Thursday, December 31, 2009

Disneyland Highlights Day 2

Our days at Disneyland were spent in line for fun rides and for food (not for characters) :) We only watched the parades, fireworks, and Fantasia once and the crowds weren't that bad except Thursday night (the last night for the locals until the new year). This was the first year that we budgeted to eat in the park and I LOVED IT!! I think we should do this every time. I have to admit that it wasn't the cheapest way to go but the stress level was so low plus we didn't need to carry around all this extra food.
Jellyfish ride
No one in line so we saw Sully
Pocaohntas
Handy Manny
She's NOT Dopey :)
The Mean Snow White Queen
Sleeping Beauty's castle lit up at night
Main Street lights
Walt Disney and Mickey with the castle behind it
My 2 favorite people
Our Fun Family
Silly Sally waiting for the parade

1 comment:

angelicindy said...

Wow! the lights and parade are so beautiful! You guys look like you had a blast!