Friday, August 28, 2009

Portland Trip - Yard Work & The Park

Our family always seems to go up to Portland sometime in August about the same time that my sister, Sharlene, and her family visit too. It's nice because that give us all time to see each other and for cousins to play and be with Nana. This trip our family spent 2 weeks up there, since this will be our only trip of the year to Portland, and it was a VERY fun 2 weeks. These are going to be long posts because I can't make collages so bare with me :) The first day was spent helping my mom with her garden and taking kids to the park. I had a hard time just sitting and not doing much because I couldn't lift anything heavy or pretty much do anything but watch :) Needless to say Mr. I's back really hurt after this but he was more than willing to help, he is so good natured
Everyone was helping with the yard
Nana and I had lots of fun watching Ethan, he is such a good boy!
The girls were taking care of all the bulbs, and there was a lot of them, that were being dug up
Jonathan walking his stoller to the park
Kimmy and Sally going down the slide together
Jonathan had to go down by himself and had a ball doing it

1 comment:

Nana said...

You captured some great times with these pictures.