I am the luckiest girl alive to have a husband like Mr. Incredible. He does so much for our family and makes life enjoyable. He is such a great daddy to Sally and is always thinking of us and our happiness before his own. He is selfless, a peacemaker, silly, lovable, smart, hard working and has more integrity then any other person I've met. When we got married we called ourselves "loners" because we'd rather hang out just the 2 of us then with anyone else, just a side note about that once his friend called to invited him to something and Mr. Incredible asked if I could come too his friend said "sure but none of the other wives are coming" I forget if I went or if Mr. Incredible just said no so he could spend more time with me, and the past 5 years since Sally was born we've become such a "fun family" as we like to call ourselves. As long as we can do things together as a family we always have fun. Sally and I LOVE LOVE LOVE our Daddy/Mr. Incredible!
Always willing to play Sally's games
Definitely has a special connection with Sally
I never knew I could love someone as much as I love this man, kinda cheesy but oh so true!
Daddy's little girl, always and forever!
I don't know many men who LOVE to give the kids baths, read books and put them to bed as much as Mr. Incredible does
No comments:
Post a Comment