Next week is Sally's dance recital. She has done both ballet and tap this year and has grown so much with confidence from last year. They had their pictures taken last week (she had a really rough day so I'm super happy with the pictures) and Sally's dance teacher keeps telling us that these are her favorite costumes out of all her classes. They are supposed to be representing France, Sally's favorite country :)
I have fallen behind on blogging and looking at others blogs but you guys have been busy! Sally looks so much like you Mrs. Incredible, sorry Mr. Incredible but she is deffinetly a Carpenter! You think Preschool graduation was fun wait until she gets into Kindergarten! I bawl the first day of school every year!
3 comments:
Brooklyn is a beautiful ballerina!
I have fallen behind on blogging and looking at others blogs but you guys have been busy! Sally looks so much like you Mrs. Incredible, sorry Mr. Incredible but she is deffinetly a Carpenter! You think Preschool graduation was fun wait until she gets into Kindergarten! I bawl the first day of school every year!
Way cute pictures! We got Anistyn all ready and took her to hers and she wouldn't have anything to do with it!
Post a Comment