A friend of the family was super cute and would take picture of me for my parents, I'll have to find a really cool one that he did and scan that in.

I really liked to wear dresses when I was little, now I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl...what happened :)

This is Ashley (a girl I grew up with in my ward) and me in 1989, that was my favorite pink dress

Check this out..the hair, the pants, the oversized shirt and my favorite the way I'm standing. Isn't that what everyone looked like in the late 80's??
4 comments:
I am very impressed with the tightness of the pegged jeans. BUT, where are the florescent colored socks?
Wow, take me back!!! So scary when you have no idea what picture you smiled for huh? So great to catch up with you through the blog world. Your little girl is a cutie. I will be checkin in.
I love the picture of you and my sister. That is fun to see.
So fun. This is such a cute idea. in all my old pictures, my eyebrows are like 5 times bigger than they are now. That would be oh so fun for everyone to see.
Post a Comment