Friday, January 2, 2009

Family Motto

Since Mr. Incredible and I got married I have always wanted a family motto or something we can live by and help to improve our lives. Almost 8 years later I thought I had nothing but we really have something that we're trying to live by. In the October 2008 General Conference address Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin gave a talk called "Come what may and love it," after I watched it I went through my house with a dry erase pen and wrote on all my mirrors "Come what may and love it" and "Laugh." Those words have changed my life for the better and now when I come to a bad situation where I want to be upset or negative I think back to Elder Wirthlin's words "come what may and love it." This year and every year to come that will be one of my New Year's Goals to Come what may and love it and to laugh more. Plus I have to add what an avid Utes football player and fan Elder Wirthlin was and since Utah is playing today I only felt it necessary to put this wonderful picture on my blog.

No comments: