Saturday, November 8, 2008

Skating

Sally found her roller skates on day in the laundry room and started skating around then house, now it's an everyday occurrence. The other day I got her to sing while she was skating and Mr. Incredible has been dying for me to post it on the blog for everyone to see. I couldn't upload the video for some reason so here a couple of pictures instead, sorry babe.

4 comments:

Mama Bean said...

Really? Is he going to SLCC for nursing school? email me daveandori_3 (at) gmail (dot) com

Brian and Becca said...

Cute Family, Hey we almost have the same blog layout! Seriously check it out!! I hope you dont mid I added you to my friend list!

Rookie Blog said...

okay, So I haven't looked at your blog for a while, but did you change your little girl's name?
Your halloween costumes are awesome by the way.

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What fun! I bet Keaton would love to join her!