Sally has a great imagination and when we found some puppets at Ikea for dirt cheap we thought she might enjoy them, and boy does she ever! She has made up her own songs for the puppet shows and has different voices for the different puppets. On Sunday all she wanted to do was show us her puppet shows, it was great!
4 comments:
Yeah I am so glad you found me!!! We should get the girls together and let them play. We are back in Sandy now.
email me the prophet song...that's great!
Hey there lady.What a cute family.I can't believe that you have a BIG girl! My how time flies when you have a family!I am so happy to see that you are doing well. It's been what 10-11 years?I would love to catch up.-Cami Taylor van der Wekken
Hey Janet it's Colette I just found your blog through Justin and Kristy. Brooklyn is so cute. You look great too! Send me an email celsaf@gmail.com. Our blog is private so I'll send you an invite.
Post a Comment