OK I have been trying to upload pictures of Peach Days for the past 2+ weeks and my Blogger is NOT working! It's VERY VERY frustrating so I'm going to have to make a couple of posts. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please let me know!
This year we went to Peach Days in Brigham City and we've decided that it's going to be a yearly tradition. We had so much fun!! Maybe next year my dad will come to town because there were SO MANY cars in the car show. He could spend all weekend long walking around and talking to people. We saw the parade and enjoyed Dutch Oven BBQ and peach cobbler, YUMMY! We even saw the Tillamook Loaf Tour and had to stop to take pictures. The older I get the more I have a desire to live in a smaller community, I just LOVE the feel...maybe someday :)





1 comment:
So um--you didn't invite us along? Maybe next year. :) WHen are you guys coming over again to play? We miss you......Carving pumpkins could be fun........
Post a Comment