I hope that I have posted enough stuff today and over the past few days. I hope that someday I can make my blog into books since all of our pictures are on the computer. These blogs tell the story of our lives and I want Sally to have them to show her children all the fun things that she was able to do while she was growing up. (Plus I know that Burke LOVES to see all our updates)
I took the girls up to Silver Lake one day to walk around and get out of the house. The girls thought that it was so funny that there was still snow up there. We saw some dead fish in the water (fun) and heard a woodpecker. The girls thought it was fun to pose for all the pictures, and I thought it was SUPER CUTE!
Our pretty feet




4 comments:
We just went there Yesterday! It is so pretty. Loving that you are back in Blog world!
SO SO SO cute pictures, and I am pretty sure Burke will be checking this out tonight! ;)
Cute pictures! We went to Silver Lake last night. No snow left. It was so pretty!
how beautiful! And those girls are real charmers :)
Post a Comment