Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Birthday Party

On Saturday we had a birthday party for Sally's 6th Birthday! She invited all the girls in her class, cousins and neighbors...we ended up with 13 little girls at our house. It was a sleepover themed party so everyone came in the jammies. We painted finger nails, ate pizza, played games, opened presents, and had cake. My amazingly talented sister-in-law, Julee, made Sally's cake and, like her, it was AMAZING!! I had no idea what she was doing for her cake until she showed up with it. I couldn't have been happier, we were afraid to cut and serve it because it was so great! (If anyone needs a custom made cake contact me and I will direct you to Julee) It was a wonderful Saturday afternoon and I'm glad I don't have to go through another birthday party for another year :) My husband is also very wonderful and dealt with a lot of the hands on stuff during the party and I was the behind the scene kinda girl :) We're a great team!

1 comment:

Brooke :) said...

way cute cake! I've been looking for a good fondant recipe - I might have to get in contact with her to see if she has one. :)