Saturday, April 18, 2009

13.1 Miles

Well I finished the 1/2 without dying, not a personal best but I'm glad that I did it! Mr. Incredible's mom, sister, niece, and nephews came to cheer me on. We also met the black team from The Biggest Loser, they were our favorite team this season and we were sad to see them go (dang that Ron). It was a great race and a great morning!

6 comments:

Teri said...

Good job Janet! It was a perfect day for running, I bet you were nervous all week wondering if this storm would let up. That's a cool picture with the guys from the black team. I love that show! Its very inspiring.

caligirl said...

YEAH!! It is always a great feeling to finish a race:-)
We need to run one together one of these days:-)

Watson Family said...

Yeah you!! I'm signing up to run the Walt Disney World 1/2 marathon in Jan. 2010. I'm scared to death but I will finish, even if it's crawling! -wendy

Rachel said...

That is awesome! way to go!!!

Vicki Lynne said...

Kudos to YOU!

Sharlene said...

Congrats! That is great!!