Saturday, September 20, 2008
Proud Parent Moment
Mr. Incredible and I bought Sally this swing set at the beginning of the summer and she has hardly touched it. She'll go down the slide now and then but with some encouragement from us. Lately she has been wanting to go out more and she really likes to be pushed. We've been trying to teach her to pump by herself and she hasn't quite grasped it until this morning. Mr. Incredible and I both worked with her yesterday and today it just clicked. It was such a proud moment for both of us. All day today Sally has been asking to go outside to swing, thunderstorms and all. We couldn't be prouder of her because she worked so hard and finally got it :)
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Brooklyn...and Mom and Dad. Congratulations. What a good swinger you are. I can't wait to come and watch you in person.
Post a Comment