Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Trip to Portland

We had so much fun spending 11 days in Portland with my family and my sisters family. There were a lot of exciting things that we were able to do. We started out flying from Salt Lake to Portland with Sharlene, Jonathan and Kimberly. They had a layover in Salt Lake from Rapid. The girls had a lot of fun reading books and watching Cinderella.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharlene said...

We missed you on our flight back. Did I tell you that I gave Jonathan a half of a pill of Dramamine and he slept for 20 minutes? In Salt Lake they were looking for people to be bumped and I thought about calling you, but it was too painful to think about getting all of our things only to re check them the next day. And we missed Jason!!