
We had Abby and Megs in our car driving around on Sunday and I caught them being very silly. We got a picture of all the Poulsen granddaughters together right before we left. I was really cute how they all ended up wearing pink that day. I guess it's a family trate :) We all had a great trip and can't wait to see each other again. We are also excited that Jeremy and Talli will soon be only 5 1/2 hours away!
4 comments:
How fun to have so many little girlfriends!! I still think we need to rendevouz. Let's just pick a date and make it happen. How do you feel about coming to the dinasour park in Ogden? Or meeting at Layton Surf and Swim. It's just a big wave pool but Emma LOVED it. Let me know your thoughts and feelings.
Looks like a really fun trip. Congrats on surviving the Vegas heat!
So cute! Email me the picture of all the girls when you get a chance. We had a super fun time too. Thanks for making the trip. We loved spending time with you guys:-)
This whole summer has been full of fun trips for you guys; that's awesome! Hey, how about you stop traveling for one day and at least call me to meet you for lunch one day! COME ON! Don't you think its been long enough since we've seen eachother??? Except, Aug. is busy for me... my family will be in town. And, work always gets in the way too. But, call me!
Post a Comment