Saturday, April 5, 2008

We do have Friends

On Friday night our friends, Mark and Aimee, invited us over to play some games. Around 10pm Kimball, their son, was getting ready for bed and Aimee offered to let Sally wear some of Kimball's jammies. We put a sleeping bag on the floor next to Kimball's bed for Sally and they both fell asleep. The adults were all feeling pretty good and the all of a sudden it was midnight. When Sally woke up at home this morning she cried for about 20 minutes and when she finally calmed down she told us that she was sad that she woke up at our house and not Kimball's house. When I told Aimee that she said that when Mark woke up he was sad too because he had to be to work at 6am...sorry Mark for keeping you up so late but we had a lot of fun.


Sally in Thomas the Tank Engine and Kimball in Penguins

3 comments:

Chiara said...

Wow! Talk about a blast from the past!! :)- How did you find me? Let me guess....through Paiges and then through Marnae's?!?

Your daughter is darling! I see Sharlene's link.....where is Carol? What is she up to? Tell her I say "HI!"

I showed Curry your blog and she about died! She is going to have a lot of fun reading through your and Paiges blogs!

Audra said...

CUTE! we miss you guys.

Lindsey said...

It's so great when your friend's children are friends with your children...really it's the only way to keep a social life. I swear, come summer time, we will definitely be meeting up at a park or something.